Thread: Sarasota Crew
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 05:42 PM

Glad to hear you are seeking others opinions. I`m not sure what you mean. To my knowledge I have not yet seen anybody body drag on a trainer kite in light to moderate winds. As a new rider practicing with a big kite 5 meters or above on LAND :shock: Is an ACCIDENT waiting to happen. Man good luck! I can assure you, it is not IF it will happen it is a question of WHEN.
Any person worth their merit tells you to by a DVD and then launch a kite on your OWN? WOW I can tell you, I`d never buy or associate with a MORON like that. I don`t mean to be a wet blanket.
but think about it.
To test your theory- I invite you to place your last post with FKA on the St. Petersburg site and watch the worm turn :roll: Those guys are experienced and have opinions 8)
We all are in this together and I`m not trying to set myself up as the authority.
I just hate to see anyone hurt trying to have fun. When you blow up a real kite it is not only your ass on the line but anyone around you. I personally do not know you but from what I get- imagine this- you blow up your kite in 12 kts and you get lofted, can`t control the kite and you wipe out a family with young children out building sand castles :!: :!:
Do you think kiting would be cool then?
Please check your self :idea:
I can only send my best intentions.
Please seek more input before you try this RISKY move :roll: