View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBKA View Post
I guess that K4L/Stevil guy wasn't all bad, huh?
nice avatar, too...
TBKA
You kidding me Steve? I think you're a great guy with great ideas for the sport. I don't believe I attacked you personally. I just think TBKA's resources could be put to better use here and local businesses shouldn't use this "positive influence" stance to draw a profit. Now that I'm back in the country...I've been gone since January...I would like to volunteer my time. At the moment, I'm working nights while I search for a job within my field of study. Once I find a job, I'll be on a schedule much like the majority here and should be able to attend evening meetings. The types of fund-raisers you say your organization has accomplished are exactly the type I'm talking about. It's not necessary to throw in my face, the fact that you performed one over the other. They are all equally commendable and deserve recognition. Those are the types of activities which, I feel, should continue being pursued. Those are the actions that truly make a difference in our community. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way and......that's fine. The current MBMS project is absolutely a business proposition.