View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 07:51 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the additional info. Good thing it was smooth on the inside. Do you think you could ride out into it or was it pretty much locked out? It is a stretch I know but the photos almost suggest it was locked out.

Sorry to hear about the slow Internet connection there, things have changed. Takes me back. I used to visit one of the several Internet cafes beachside every morning there before the wind came up. It was summer 2001 and we had just started the FKA and some traffic was getting going on the site. http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group...messages/1?l=1

Looking forward to seeing what you put up on your return. Have a blast in the meantime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Moore View Post
Rick,

When I get back I will email you some pics. The Internet here is really slow so I had to reduce the image a lot just to post them. I return this Saturday evening so you should see an email from me by Sunday night.

The waves were about 800 yards off kite beach. It was still pretty smooth inside the reef and as you made your way out the waves progressively got bigger and bigger.

I can't wait for tomorrow with another swell hitting.

-Chris

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi

Last edited by ricki; 03-26-2008 at 10:05 AM.