Thread: Lost Board
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Skyway Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big G
For those that are interested in knowing....

The board was not covered by Underground yet met there warranty requirements. It was within its warranty period of 1 year from its purchase date which is when a warranty period begins. When you buy an item that is sold with a warranty, your warranty starts the day you buy the item not they day the item was made! That’s would be asinine!!!!

I have photos of the stress brake on my board that were sent directly to Underground, specifically Adrian. He responded with a less than acceptable offer of a reduced price on another boards. Is he fricken crazy!!! You sold me one crap board and the he wants me to buy another? Go F__ck! yourself.

Yes, I'm heated about the companies lack of responsibility to there own so called warranty and how they have left myself and a few others with boards the should have been warranted and were not.

If anyone has any further questions to this matter, feel free to contact me directly and I will be sure that your clear on my experience with this company.

Watersports West did the honorable thing and therefore I am happy that I did buy this board from them. I'm sure there are a few other shops that would have done the same under similar circumstances to keep a customer happy.

Big G
Me chill? No drama needed? Funny stuff.
Who flew off the handle first and then kept this stuff going?

This is an attack (go f%ck yourself ?) which was followed by more hints at UG not honoring warranties.

Some people should think before posting such negative comments.
The guy/company being attacked now has a chance to speak, if they wish.

Why did you get another UG Gary if you are so unhappy with them?
Weird.