View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 04:03 PM

Default South Florida Kiteboarding ?s

I was going to PM Rick, but I guess I should post more, b/c I'm not up to my 20 post minimum to PM. Maybe a few others can help me out anyways.

I was looking for Brandon's number. He used to work for Best. I met him a few days ago in Delray, and he said he has a 9m and some other kites he might be looking to sell. Like a moron I didn't get his number.

Wind was howling on Monday, and me with my 1 kite (13m) had to sit on the beach with my dog and watch.

Also, on my way down there, I was behind someone on a yellow BMW bike, with a best sticker on the back. I was wondering who that might be. Because of the damn construction on A1A just south of atlantic, I stared at the sticker for 20 minutes wondering who that was. Will they ever finish? It seems like constructions been going on for years! And to top that, Anchor Park revamped the parking meters to printed tickets, but only takes change or credit cards. I sat there for 5 minutes with my dollar bill trying to find a place to insert it, gave up and rummaged thru my car for change under the seats!