View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 08:58 PM

Talking

The new Spleen Door will be here on Friday. I do have a lot to review in these past few posts and will base my decision keeping everything considered. I only wish that in the past I would have asked more questions in relation to weight vs. kite size.

As I look back on my past kite purchases, its only this year that I've realized I'm on the higher end of this sports weight class. With that being said, what works for most riders, probably will not work as well for me in the same conditions. I like BIG wind days as I rarely leave the water feeling overpowered on my 15m when others are riding 9m and 11m's.

It sucks though to watch a couple guys tack away from the beach with there kites parked and then return to the start point and then I get in the water, and while working the kite, I still end up down wind. I'm trying to find that balance with the new board and a new kite since sitting on the beach waiting for more wind is lame.

I guess this season I could throw a grill in the truck and give Bayflight a hand with some of those delicious burgers and dogs. Oh, $hit, its to many of those damn B-B-Ques that got me this predicament. Maybe I'll have a carrot instead. Who knows, maybe I’ll share some of my ideas with him on how to rip someone off!!!! LOL....