Thread: riding spot
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 09:37 AM

I'm the same age, same weight.

I'd recommend selling the 20m, the 16m should take care of you down to about 8 knots... but since it's an octane, I'd say about 11knots with a bigger board.

Look for a 9m, I think watersports west has some 9m Fuels available I LOVE this kite... I've ridden this thing from 21mph-36mph without a one-line, and the one-line will give it even more range.

There's really no reason to go with a bow just yet... they're still too damn expensive. Unless you can get some major bro deal on one, or really like the bows, I wouldn't go for it.

Go with new year old equipment, you can't go wrong with the price and performance. Also, for boards, check out the Cautions, undergrounds, litewaves, and MAYBE a few customs.

If you can find a Caution 122 redline, I'd reccomend that. The footstraps are freakin awesome and the board is the best I've ridden. You can tell just from the improvements I've made since March.

First thing to do, is get rid of the 20m. You won't get much use out of it... and the sale of that 20 could get you a nice 9m, which you'll get a lot of use out of... or even an 11m since you've got the 16m and I don't know what it's high end is.