View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 08:53 PM

Howdy Gator,

I hear ya, but i'd also offer a few suggestions on the CB. I have found that if you fly the kite in the center knot position on the back line that it is very easy to over sheet. You really have to run it on the last knot and run with some depower to avoid over sheeting. The kite is very, very good in the light stuff. I hope you can give it a go again. I'd also suggest running it with the pro bar upgrade kit and 5 meter line extensions to get the added push you are looking for.

I'll say that we tested the 11 CB against the 12 Sb and found that the bottom end was similar, but that the quick reaction to bar control on the CB was fantastic and gave the CB the edge over the SB. Unhookers will still really like the SB, but if you need the bottom end, i hope you try the CB one more time. as you may be aware, we do have a CB in a 16. this has tons of grunt and i'd put it up against even the older SB 16 for sure. Any demo 16 CB's in your area for you to try? i know it's tough to find one, but if not pls PM me so that we can see how to move forward.

PS. on the other hand we can also just wish for more wind!