View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 07:27 AM

Default Hybrid Kites

Yup I have never flown a C kite and one day I will. I have own both Flat and Hybrid kites now. Honestly I think the full Flat kites are ok, but the most fun I have ever had are on my hybrid kites. Funny thing is, I always hear all the old schools talk about how lucky us newbies got it these days with the bow kites. They alway talk about how easy they are to fly, and how much safter they are over the C kites. I hear the C kites have a lot of grunt, but not much depower. You have to take a lot of power out with eding the board. Thats fun and all, but I like it when a big gust hits all I have to do is sheet out and I don't get drug down wind. LOL Honestly I do want to try a C kite, and one day I will. For now I love my bows and hybrid kites. I think C kites will be around, but will become more known as a "Advance" riders kite. I think they will only make 14 meters and smaller in C kites eventually, and riders will have them in there quiver for 20+ knot days. Something that people that boost the big airs and do crazy tricks ride. LOL

I heard the same thing about the 07 Fuels, and looks like a great kite!

RS