View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 09:25 AM
Skyway Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
I believe the start and endpoint is clear, however, the course they take is up the the team and a big part of the stadegy sp? of this race. Yes a tremendous amount of planning would be involved in this no dought.

I think a bit more leadership is needed from the race organizers regarding logistics of the race. Kent has already posed some interesting questions.

I think once a team is formed, we explore this race as a team and decide as a team if it something we want to do.

I am simply open to the idea of this being a reality. I think it will be a huge undertaking however. I don't have all the answers, hence the post.

(this was a response to a post by Skyway Scott) but it disappeared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kite House View Post
Brad, where do you plan on finishing up in key west. Me as well as all of the local kiters are very disaponted we were not consulted on this or advised of whats going on. Please fill us in. As before you said we [key west locals ]would be involved.
My post was saying you guys should figure out where the race is ending, as in an the actual spot, not just "Key West". I deleted it because I don't care all that much about it and it's the rider's/organizer's responsibility.
Anyway, having a more specific end point might be a good idea.
Maybe not, maybe anywhere in Key West will do.

If I overlooked more detailed info on the race website or on here, I apologize. I didn't see anything though, and usually I am pretty thorough.

Last edited by Skyway Scott; 03-18-2008 at 10:41 AM.