View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 04:44 PM
Skyway Scott

I just got back. (Danny, it did start out of the NE this morning. Thanks for posting. Unfortunately people got there too late, most likely to due to obligations, like work ops: )

I think that camera is on a time delay! Donna said she saw me riding at 4:45, Impossible! (she "saw" me after I called her.. well I called her when I was DONE and no other kiters out there and waiting on Big Air AL, hmmmm)
Did anyone watch the camera by any chance?
If so, I was out there from 2:30 til 3:45. Did it show that or 3:30 til 4:45? It matters .. cuz if its an hour late.. well, that AINT real time info :cry: (I left when the sensor said zero and I just noticed a single whitecap at the beach using the cam. If the camera is delayed, that whitecap was there
an hour earlier...not good) The fact that it was NUKING when I pulled up to the beach also leads me to believe the cam is on a delay.

(Hey Kevin, after I hit submit, I saw that pic. Cool, yep, that's me)

It started off strong for an hour (I actually think I missed an hour cuz of the cam) then quickly died to about 12. Pretty typical stuff.
I just checked the SW sensor. Yep, 2.5 hour delay b/n the beach and the Skyway. Check out the SPIKE. Man, whatta spike!
http://www.iwindsurf.com/windandwher...=14&siteID=812