View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 01:58 PM

As I understand it Best refunded everyone who ordered a hellfish and gave them and extra $100. Did SS do that with the wonderful Turbodiesel that was so bad they had to drop the line all together, Or how about the Link in SLE configuration there are lots of people still waiting for the promised bridle fix sitting on the beach with their $1600 umbrellas, oh I mean top quality state of the art kites. How many "defective" one pump wonder bladders do you have to install to make it though a season? between Toby and Steve it must be up to a dozen. Toby was nice enough to let me ride his Machine when it was holding air and still new and I have to admit it was a very nice experience, but after one season of riding Steve had to have his 17.5 replaced because it was so bagged out. I hear they had to drop the price on 06 machines and octanes to about the price of a Yarga to clear out stock. Extreme had a deal that came down to buy a Glide and get a machine for a about $300.

This is all really in good humor and I am not a SS hater I respect the brand and the guys that can afford to ride them. The best thing they have going for them is Neil H as a rep, he is a stand up guy.

Man I hope the wind blows soon!!!

Bob