View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 02:27 PM

Default Non-sponsored riders and loyalty

I guess what I am posting here is just something that always goes through my mind but is one of those things you never state out loud because it really isn't important, it's just kind of 'funny'. Isn't it strange how some of us who have no reason at all to be loyal to a single company (myself included) get so loyal to them anyway? You could post a Slingshot/Underground stamp on my head, we have Shannon Stock and Danny Best, Skyway Aggression Scott, Pete Martinho, Randy Cabrinha and Raul Crossbow, Flexi-Bone and Chris MionooreSeveral other Slingshot, Cabrinha, Underground, Aggression and Flexifoil guys. Just a friendly observation, kinda think it's funny how we all get wrapped up with loyalty to one company with all of the great product out there... I am branching out, we have the Ion, I use a Liquid Force waist harness as opposed to my old trusty Dakine Pyro and now Amber picked up an 8M Globerider GK Sonic that I look forward to trying out when it is honking! I also am going with the Ocean Rodeo 150 Mako Surf, I think Ocean Rodeo is one of the real up and coming companies for top-notch gear! All on top of my Slingshot quiver of C kites and Shred Ready helmet...

Any thoughts while us office workers look out the window and miss this great wind???