Thread: Best @ Wsw
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 10:50 AM
popeye

Summary:

This seems to have started because someone posted their surprise that wsw (alleged best hater) now wants to carry Best. Others eluded that it's most likely an attempt to shut down Randy out of retaliation for leaving wsw.

Someone people jumped in with personal attacks taking the thread way off track ... and then that finally settled down.

I didn't really see anything bashing Steve-O. I really don't think anyone has a problem with him. He's been doing a great job of proving himself out there and I am sure everyone recognizes him for it. I know I do.

Open competition sounds good, but if you knew anything about how kite shops do business you'd know that they do not agree with this philosophy. Typically the smaller shops want protection from the larger shops.

I understand what you and Toby are saying about business is business. I sort of feel the same way. Business is war. Shops should be free to compete and set prices where they want to based on their overhead costs. I don't think the distributors allow this because I know they try to enforce retail price (but there are some loopholes).

Anyway, it's time for this thread to die. It's off track and not really going anywhere. Lets just see how it all plays out! Cheaper prices, more availability, etc ...

-tom

Last edited by popeye; 06-08-2007 at 11:55 AM.