View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 11:16 AM

Your call Bruce, I am more than willing to lay down some cash to help you get a new board. The least we can do is for Scott or someone else who has a good relationship with Adrian from Underground to contact him and let him know what happened. I know Brian Eagle already suggested that and it is a great idea!!! That way we could find out if he would be willing to cut a deal for a new board for you...

I still think a few bucks here or there even if it is just a dollar or two will help Steve's cause. He has to run a fence company on exactly $0 now and I, for one plan on helping him out with a few bucks until he gets back onto his feet...

Kev, guns may be interesting but carrying one is not always the answer to problems. I agree that inflicting physical harm on someone is not cool even if they did something wrong but I can't say that I wouldn't beat their ass if I got my hands on them. Now shooting someone is a whole other beast and attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon is much more serious than assault or battery charges. I'm glad you enjoy carrying your gun, it is your right...just think before you act or even post anything of that nature on a public forum... :wink: