View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 10:03 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Kiting and yoga in Cuba.

Ho yes, what a wonderful week it was. I think we had something like 10 days on 10 of pure kite (actually I did not count the days there, it could have been 7 days or 12, I'm not sure, but one thing I know is that it felt like a long and beautiful dream)

First, like you know, I had the chance to meet an old friend, Angela Peral from North. That was a good start of the week. We went shopping and eating in town (Montreal) before leaving. Than we meet with our kiters group. It seems the week was fantastic for them to, as they all reach their goals and learned new tricks! (The camp was offer to advanced riders, witch makes it very interesting for us as well). I made sure to bring more than enough CORE kite gear and extra CARVED special edition boards so everyone had a try... having proper equipment also help to improve your skills , so I shared part of my secrets...

In between fiesta-looking around Cuba-kiting and the lessons- we had *Fantastic Dominic* the cameramen-following us around to catch some of the good action and meaningful moments there. So over all, already missing Cuba, kiting, new friends and my sweet Angelita.

http://mariloulavallee.blogspot.com/

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi