View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 11:22 PM

Default Early riding tuesday 4/18...

Hey ya'll I'm new to the sport, but a veteran to the area, and I think this is my first post; So Hi, I'm Cory, and this is my favorite sport ever, and I've only barely been up on the board :P...

Anyways I've been waiting for some calmer winds to practice the noobie stuff I need to practice, and hopefully tomorrow morning will provide, gonna take a bigger kite out and give the winds a try... Its been my experience that ikitesurf usually forecasts a little slower than what blows in, and I don't know if anyone uses http://www.srh.noaa.gov/data/ifps/tbw/GFE/Aviation.html but it looks promising... (I don't know if theres a post about that system in the previous link, but its an awesome setup... I found it on my own but the word should be spread if it isnt already)

There I go rambling... just shoutin out that there'll be at least one kite up tomorrow, probably at the tip of north beach, it'd be great to see more; I gotta be at work at 4 in New Tampa, so i'll be out from around 8 or 9 till about 2... see ya'll on the water ...