Thread: Best @ Wsw
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 05:54 PM
Skyway Scott

Steve, I wish it was more positive but for some reason you took personal attack on riders in the community. You went so far as to call us wankers and moaners. Then you laid into a personal attack on me when I responded to your post and now you are asking all of us to be positive after you took a personal shot on somebody.

Since you asked here’s how much gear I bought at WSW:
I stopped purchasing from WSW approximately 3 or 4 years ago. In terms of kite gear I probably bought 6 kites, 6 bars, 3 harnesses, wetsuits, etcetera, etcetera… At that point in time their choice of boards and accessories was so limited that I looked for another kite shop that was dedicated to kiteboarding.

I’ll keep this short, once I’m given exceptional customer service from a very knowledgeable rider who stocks all the major brands, I remain loyal to that shop, especially if the prices are very reasonable.

In terms of doing good deeds, I don’t feel I need to do them on an announced day for them to add up. I’m quite confident that I have done several good deeds whether you witnessed them or not. To claim that a good deed is only worthy when pre-announced and publicized goes against the grain of a “true” good deed. In terms of SWAG I don’t remember taking even a hat.

I happen to believe in Karma.