View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 08:41 AM

truly for me its a struggle to "tweak" anything.. i overthink everything.. a few NASTY slams will do that to you. on a good day like yesterday where there is a lot of room to work with I got on a tack and did the same jump over and over again.. and try to do it better each time.. often if i come off the water a little odd i will give up and just boost but if i am able to hit back to back jumps i can get a better feel for what i need to do.. been working on roll w/ grabs and its easy enough when i do it.. but i am not consistent.

when its more crowded it much more difficult as you are typcially limited to jumping only when you see a gap. and typically just one jump per tack.

and like a said.. after a few crashes i have not even tried a kiteloop for months.. i almost landed the first one i tried.. i landed the second one i tried.. i got WORKED the third one i tried and I got WORKED WORSE on the 4th one.. i gave up.. hope to revist this again soon.

truly tho.. for me, its a learning experience.. others have a much faster pace to learn stuff.. others have a much slower..

Area Launches: http://tinyurl.com/284jfa