Thread: anyone see..
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 08:43 PM

Man, what a day. Sunset was going off. Again, a great crew of guys up there.

The items mentioned in Scott's post are valid IMO. I want to set a good model for kiting and think I already do. I believe the team riders mentioned set an excellent example for others to follow. Where my work needs to be done is with instructors. There is definately room for improvement in that area. I can't promise overnight success, but it is something I will address as this new season progresses with each instructor we use. Do I think they do a great job? You bet. Do I think there is room for improvement? Absolutely. Do we need more consistency....yup!!!!

I am not sure why my post doesn't show edit, because I went back and shortened the philosophy part. It was a bit long winded. But names and instructors was part of the original post.

On a sad note for any Dave Matthews Band fans out there.....Leroi, the sax player died today of complications from an ATV accident. I am a huge fan of the band and especially the sax player. Unfortunate he would lose his life simply riding an ATV around his own farm. Another grim reminder of how precious life is. He will be missed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26302031/