View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 07:30 AM

Talking So many Steves at 3 Rooker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite-4-life View Post
Haha! You should hear my phone calls to the shop!
"Hey Steve, this is Steve, could I talk to Steve?"
~Steve
As another Steve joining the sport I can definitely confirm the fact that YES - there are a whole bunch of STEVE's in this sport. It is pretty funny when the response from everyone now is "which Steve are you refering to?" All that aside... I just wanted to say a big thanks to Steve-O and Steve Sadler. I am a complete newbie to the sport and totally stoked that this past Sunday at with the help and guidance from those two trainers - I managed to get up and ride at 3 rooker!!! What a cool spot!!! I definitely appreciate the help getting out there as well. I am pretty sore this week from all the work but completely believe it is well worth the effort. I look forward to much more time out there with you guys.
As an aside - The efforts and the follow-up communication the guys put forth was outstanding!!! I'm not the easiest person to get a hold of (weekend warrior - with tons of work during the week) but Steve-O and Steve Sadler persisted. Thanks to them in addition to an honorable mention for Matt Sexton I have managed to get out there a few times and practice safety first with every lesson. You guys are passionate about this sport and inspire others. Thank you!!!
Steven Nekava - Newbie to the sport!!!