View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 04:36 PM

WyndRyder...a response to your post. I am hooked into the handle pass leash on the Mystic Warrior Harness. My red loop safety is on my spreader bar, in front, easily accessible when the harness is intact and frontwards. Spin the harness around, as my kite did attached to the handlepass leash in back and the red loop safety is now IN BACK OF YOU, not that accessible. I have it set up correctly. Not sure what you are trying to say. Unlike, you, rarely if ever do I get pulled "backwards" as you say you do, as I come out of the hook right away and hold on to the leash and porpoise across the water until the kite comes down. It's controlled caos but you are upright, facing your problem and not backwards spinning out of control, not knowing which way is up. My gear is hooked up correctly. Watch Bill Parker when he comes down after a botched handle pass or something big, unhooked. If he can't reel the kite back in right away and get's dragged, it's usually in a controlled manner, on his stomach riding it out until the kite comes down. Again, I have it hooked up correctly.