View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 09:16 PM
invisible

Last year Colin and I met up with some guywho was at T.I. He had a sign on his car that said "Kite ski lessons" (I think it was an orange thing like ebone drives). We walked over to find him dragging a student around attached by a rope to his harness with a caribiner. yes thats right, he was diving the kite and "ski'ing" on his bare feet in the sand, with a student tied to his harness dragging along behind him completely out of control.

Then, he connected the student to the kite (again with a seat belt or rope harness and a caribiner) and then attached himself to the student with a 4 foot strap. As the student got lofted and dragged by the kite he "held the student" down with the strap. I can't even begin to go into how stupid this was and how incredible it was that neither student was injured.

He also had all sorts of ridiculous strokery attached to his body. Cameras, compasses, I dont even know what some of it was. He was a walking techofool. Anway, that was pretty bad.

I guess there is a spectrum of behavior, from not apologizin' to outright jeopardizin'! Wooohoooooo!

Last edited by invisible; 04-03-2007 at 07:17 AM.