View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 09:40 PM

In my few years in the biz.....lots of kites have valve problems. You would think by now that would be a thing of the past. Slingshot had some major issues back in 04-06 but they have used a new technique that has resolved the issue.

When we got Monkey kites in 07, they too had bladder issues, but they also found a solution.

I have heard of GK having some issues as well.

I know the lack of distribution in the US has been the #1 reason we have not carried Flexi in the shop, and to my knowledge, Jeoffrey no longer works for Flexi these days. It sucks because with Parker as one of their team riders, it would be nice to support his cause. But they make it hard to do business.

I feel for you Chris. I talk with Doug regularly and he has also had some issues with his bladders as well.

I hope they find a solution. I hope they get some US distribution setup. Flexi is a great kite, but it seems they are lacking as a company.

We have some kites in the shop that you may use for the weekend to get you on the water until you find a resolution. Let me know.

Good luck.