View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 10:40 AM

Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 10:28 AM
To:jeoffrey@flexifoilusa.com; feedback@flexifoil.com; repairs@flexifoil.com; sales@flexifoil.com; peter@flexifoilusa.com
Subject: Please help

Jeoffrey,

I need some major help. I have 5 Flexi's kites and 2 of them, my 9m and 12m have leaking LE bladders. I'm a big advocate of Flexifoils products and I'm always promoting your Kites to people on the beach but now I may tell people to steer clear of your product. I have already replaced both mine and my wife's 15m Atom and Ion bladders because of leaking LE bladders. I have heard from others that fly Flexifoils that they have issues too. What is Flexifoil doing to correct this issue?

My 9m Atom is leaking at the dump valve and as I was pulling it out to repair it with Airtime valve replacements, I inspected the fill valves and they are going to need replaced too.

My 12m Atom is leaking on the LE by the strut fill valve and I am afraid of pulling it out to fix it because I might notice more valves needing to be fixed as well.

I live 45 minutes from my local kite shop and I have already spent $45.00 in Airtime replacement parts but I didn't pickup Fill valves. I shouldn't have to carry multiple replacement parts from Airtime to keep my Flexfoil kites flying. I wouldn't be so upset if this was due to neglect but we treat our Flexifoil kites with care.

We haven't had decent wind in three months and last Wednesday we finally get to ride. It was blowing 20 plus and my wife and I were stoked to finally ride. What a disappointment to see all of our buddies riding because we are stuck with 2 faulty kites.

Please help me restore my confidence in your products.

Thanks

Chris Moore
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As of today I have only received 1 bladder for my 12m kite. My 15m kite needs a valve replacement. My 9m needs a new bridle line and Leading Edge Bladder, I cant order the bridle line from anyone since they do not warehouse parts in the US. I now carry an assortment of Airtime valves in my car just in case the wind blows and a valve starts leaking. The older kites have a plastic clip on the tube that leads from the LE to the strut that wares through the canopy when it folded. Flexi has corrected this issue by placing neoprene socks over their inflation tubes. You can't order these neoprene socks either.