View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 10:24 PM

Default January 2010 Update

Happy New Year!!!!

2010 is here and record cold temperatures have been all the buzz. It hasn't stopped the hard core from getting out and enjoying the winds. However, hoods, gloves, booties, and a good 3/4 wetsuit have been the call for some of these really cold days. It will warm up soon enough and will be back to normal.

Jet Ski supported lessons are now available and are the best way to learn the sport of kiteboarding. All of the larger schools around the country have been using skis for years, and we have finally added a ski to the teaching arsenal.

A jet ski can completely alleviates any type of walking in the flats back upwind hence maximizing your water time and saving energy. Not to mention the instructor can now teach on the fly and let the student ride as long and as far as they want.

From Steve-O, head instructor....
"I personally have witnessed a dramatic change in the quality of lesson I can give my students. We can stay out for longer periods of time and get twice as much done. My students really focus on riding as the ski allows us to get away from the crowds and not feel cramped or distracted by other kiters. Finally instead of telling my students to STOP, once they start riding, I tell them to GO GO GO!!!! I end up chasing them around without any worry of how we are going to get back. I couldn't go back to teaching lessons without the ski. An invaluable tool that every student deserves."

It has been a great season so far with many new faces hitting the waterways. We still have plenty of 2009 gear on closeout with savings up to 50% off. Call the shop for the latest deals and packages.

Spring is right around the corner and is the best time of year to be kiteboarding around the Tampa Bay area. With warm water and clean winds, what are you waiting for????

Feel free to call my cell phone for a personal consultation and I will get all your questions answered.

With over 20 years of teaching experience, 2 degrees in education, the best gear in the world, the best locations in Florida, the only shop in Tampa Bay, and now Jet Ski support, why would you learn kiteboarding anywhere else?

Come along for the ride of your life.

Steve-O
www.watersportswest.com
cell 727-542-8022

Last edited by Steve-O; 01-14-2010 at 08:04 PM.