View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 03:14 PM

Unerstood man, just make sure any more meeting with the medias comes off in a more positive light. You have to think of how your words are precieved by others. Your accident has made the media chase you down as an ambasator for the sport. Think of how that intervie looked to the world both kiters and non-kiters. Is that the kind of example you want to portray? Also think of how you may affect other kiters thinking about going out. I really do hate to be harsh but after seeing all the hard work guys like Rick I put into promoting the sport and saftey, 1 interview like that can push the whole sport back.

Once again I wish you the best, and just make sure you come off as a positive ambasator for the sport also if you get some time read though the forum, there is a TON oof great safety information, also if sun sentinel does post another article maybe dropping a line for www.fksa.org as a good resource for people wanting to get into the sport may be nice.

Sorry for the harshness of my first post, I will edit it later when I am back at my office.

Ken