View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 09:03 PM

Thanks Latino, for bringing all the Riders and Volunteers..AWESOME...

I am SORRY to Say...The 72 Hour Notice is being POSTED....There is NO RACE this coming Weekend..If You are like Me, and there is a DEEP Passion in the Blood for this Sport, and it never ends, but to know that "Mother Nature" is NOT going to be here for US for this Event/Race, it is hard to post this info...We are now looking to do this Event/Race the following weekend, the 27th or 28 th of February, but to also know that the 6th and 7th of March are the Back-up dates...

I am also asking Sean Farley, and ALL the Other Top Pro's to contact Their Sponsors, and to let them know this info, so hopefully They can STAY, and be part of this Event/Race/Charity next weekend, if "Mother Nature" does come thru..It would be a Shame to know that Y'all were here, and did not get to race against an Amputee, who KICKed everyone's Butt last year..Sean R. just called Me personal, and told me quote "I plan to Kick Everyone's Ass again this year, period"...You heard it here, from last years "King of the 60 mile Downwinder"...

We will be doing something different this year for the "Start"...Two things:

First, there will be a 10 minute Delay between the 60 mile downwinders and the 30 mile downwinders..If anyone has a comment on this, please feel free to "Comment", we are all ears..

Second, there will be a 10 minute, 5 minute, then a 1 minute start for the Main Event/Race, for the 60 mile downwinder, not the 30 mile...30 Mile downwinder will start 10 minutes right after the 60 mile downwinder starts...

THIS IS A 72 HOUR POST...NO RACE THIS WEEKEND of the 20th or 21st...

There will still be a Pre-Party the evening before the Event/Race, next week...