View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 01:03 PM

Cool

LOL. you guys need to take this with a grain of salt. have you read some of the other articles in the local media? This article may have exaggerated some things in order to make it more dramatic but for what it was, it captured the reader, gave some info, mentioned lessons, etc.

BTW "popeye", if you ask some of the families of guys who have died in a bad kitemare i'm sure they'd tell you that it was one of the most extreme sports...especially before all the safety systems evolved.

Its funny how you always try to cause controversy and stir things up when people were simply commenting on kiteboarding exposure in the local press. let it be... every single thing on this forum doesn't HAVE to be an argument but it seems like there are certain people that try to get make it that way.

I'm not going to argue with you however, I've also worked with numerous reporters on covering a sport that they know absolutely nothing about and its a challenge to produce something worth sharing. let's all just be happy that it was a positive article discussing our sport instead of a negative one.

have a nice day and smile!