View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 10:22 PM

Why does everyone assume just because I mentioned a gun, I'm going to shoot someone for even looking at me wrong?

It's very justified if the other guy has a gun and pulls his first.

And how is someone going to take my gun when/if I pull it, it's only going to be to fire it and to STOP the threat no matter what it takes.

Trust me, I know how to handle myself, I've got a really cool attitude, especially when I've got a gun around... I just got my right to be armed, I really don't want to lose it already.

It's only for my protection, or incase I see you guys confront someone (which I said not to) and that person happens to have a gun or is in close range with a knife (which I'd be hesitant to even shoot since the close range part... friendly fire is no fun).

You guys will never know if/when I have any guns around and that's how I like it. Only time you're going to see it you'd probably hear it first, and trust me, any shooting would be well justified.

I'm not about to shoot someone over anything unless my life or someone elses life is threatened.

Since I now have a firearm, I have to be 1000 times more curteous, 1000times more likely to walk away from any confrontation, and 1000times more respectful. Legal repercussions will be much greater against someone with a gun, mainly because of liberal anti-gunner high ups in the system. I've been through the legal system, I'm pretty profecient in knowledge with criminal acts.

HENCE why I suggested getting a tag number, then simply calling the cops.

And most likely, if you guys do try to confront them, I wouldn't even be there and wouldn't even watch, I already said I don't want to get involved (and if I didn't say it earlier, I've said it in other threads and I'm saying it again)

EDIT: And the only reason cops are justified is because they have a badge. I'd much sooner trust someone whom has a CWP over a police officer or a pinellas sherriff.

And like I said earlier and forgot to mention for the second time, I'm not carrying and I'm not allowed to carry. But, when I turn 21, I'm getting my CWP and you'll never know if I am/am not carrying.