Thread: Sz vs nwz
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 07:53 AM

Thumbs down Locked Threads are LAME!

Silly question.

Where's the poll asking "Do we need moderators on this forum?"

I would answer NO on both. Remember the surfer kid incident and how much trouble he caused? I do. It doesn't matter if its one kiter or a hundred, we should ALL be 300' from shore especially along the coast. One old bag in ANY of these little towns along the race course could get us banned.

Big R- You and your moderating games are a source of many of the past problems on this forum, and IMO you're not fair enough, and too far detached from the rest of the community to be on the mod squad. Shutting people down only makes things worse, and I think myself and my "characters" over the years have proven that point. Ask any kiter (outside of your click) what's missing from this forum and they'll tell you that its the funny stuff and heated battles of yesteryear that they miss the most. I accept full responsibility for my actions and battles in the past, do YOU?

You really should get a doc to have a look at that itchy trigger finger of yours.... its detrimental to progress and the usefulness of this forum.

Rock on Beezy, you're opinion counts too, whether they like it or not.