View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TritonKiteboarding View Post
Looking to get one for the school, heard theres ones that fill kites to exact PSI and shut off.
Found this on the NET:

NSI Super Turbo Blow This new Italian Job pump can inflate up to 12 PSI and has a rechargeable battery with a 20 minute life span.* When out of juice, plug it into a car cigarette lighter or a wall plug for a quick re-charge. Comes with heavy duty inflation tube, multiple couplings for common valves and carrying case.

Item Code: STB Super Turbo Blow MSR $189.00
* This pump is designed to inflate no more than 2-3 average sized 12M kites. If inflating more than 3 kites of this size (or bigger kites) the pump will have to sit for at least 40 minutes before continuing use. You should never run the pump for more than 20 minutes. Overuse will damage the pump and void the warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TritonKiteboarding View Post
Looking for one easily portable, chargable, and capable of filling many kites in one charge, anyone got ideas?
You can pick this pump up @ Wal-Mart for $26.99 (thats what they were last year), do a little mod to an existing pump hose and your good to go. I used to use one of these pumps to inflate my 16m X4 LE. I'm telling you it paid for it's self after the first use. You have to finish off the kite with your hand pump. But we've filled (4) 14-16m LE's with No problem in one day.