Thread: Stir it up
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 11:05 PM

My stirring stick is broken, but here's a rundown of the weekend at EB.
Well organized event, Thanks Matt and crew, Amber P., BP,JT, and Matt, and everyone else!!! Good wind, then light wind, then no wind... Still an AWESOME event, I look forward to the next one! I was kidnapped shortly before the after party, but it was more than likely a lotta fun.

Freak Dogs have had great reviews so far(10 good/great, 1 "eeehhh"- by a pro kiter, demoing the lower aspect, Vicious).
We want honest feedback on these kites, please ride them.
These are EH (Eric Hertsens) 2008 kites, most of you have been riding his designs for years.... If you get bored at work, try googleing him for a little education in kite/board design history. Freak Dog Kites is EH North America, and Scott Polera is one of us, A Florida kiter who loves the sport, recognizes the quality of Eric's work, and has found a way to bring EH quality to the U.S. at a good price. As far as the freak dog name.... well.... All I know is that kiter chicks think its hot, and that gets my vote everytime...
The Vicious is the EH Beast, a lower aspect kite with light bar pressure and smooth, slower turning. I have had some good rides on these, even in LESS than 10.(12 and 15m) I did better in very light wind on this one, due to its increased canopy area.
The Unleashed is the same as the EH Ripper, a high aspect, fast turning boosting kite(NO BAR PRESSURE). I have a 12 for demo, but haven't gotten a good ride on it yet- hoping for some good wind soon!
10's, 12's and 15's available for demo (813)389-3683