View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 10:24 AM
Skyway Scott

Here's my two cents
Pat and Daryl both still ride C's. (Pat is simply awesome at kiting, BTW and Daryl is much better than me).
I am going to switch to a SLE (supported leading edge= bridle of some sort) soon, probably something like the Flexi Ion or Answer by Caution. To me, they fly SO much like a C I can't really tell the difference, but, the range on the Ion especially is insane. I am confident I can make an 15m Ion work in 10 to 23 (comfortably). Anyone know of any C kite that can do that?

The Best Waroo is nice too, lots of the SLEs are. I have been flying the Waroo and the Answer alot lately, basically each night til 9pm. (We don't have any Ions in yet... :? :x ).

Anyway, we sell everything over here (and its good that people want a bunch of stuff and not just one, or we'd be in trouble). But, since I am use to giving an opinion, I am not going to stop now!

I really like what I have felt from the Ion in particular :P and I won't be surprised if some of you end up on "non" Cs in the future that don't think it's a possibility as of now.
I swore up and down I never would switch from Cs... then I started riding the SLEs. :wink:

I really miss you guys. Trust me on this, you got it made in terms of riding spots in St. Pete. Just holding ground in the Atlantic over here, is an accomplishment.

Oh, here are some pics of the Best Bus. It looks pretty awesome
http://www.extremekiteskiteboarding.....php?p=928#928