View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 08:32 AM
Skyway Scott

I was on a red waroo. I was killing myself, not "it". My right hip is messed up today.

A few other guys were actually killing "it".

It wasn't until I got home that I put 2+2 together and figured out that was probably you.
I am assuming you were always fairly upwind (more S) than most, but not like all (like Donna and Lori).

What board were you on? I wish I would have figured things out faster, I would have let you ride mine to see if it makes a difference.
Don't hesitate to ask next time and I will recognize you.
If you are the rider I think you are, I think that board was schlogging you out. (maybe not)
I would have liked to have seen if another one made a difference.

Yeah, your wife saw the incident that I will remember as "man stuck in tree, kite stuck on yellow hummer" (I don't think Steve knows his Hummer got hit).
That was semi funny. The palm tree was only 7 feet high and the guy ended up stuck in the "bushy" part of the tree for a few seconds.

Whoever you crashed on is probably over it. I get pissed at times too. It's usually just in the moment and gone at the end of the day or even 30 seconds later. I had a new rider upwind of me with their kite WAY low force my kite into the water. I yelled. I wasn't really that mad, but that's how people learn. Jay yelled at me 7 years ago in the exact same scenario. I learned.
I wouldn't worry about it. I was riding close to you much of the day. You seemed to be doing nothing repeatedly wrong that I could see.