View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 04:10 PM

Default Feedback from other forums - CLASSIC

Hopefully Inside edition will be there when he gets the living shit kicked out of him for setting up at his local launch. That's right Floridian's, put the hit out on this dude.

Although providing much residual entertainment, that guy has single-handedly done more damage to the sport of kiteboarding than all the freaks and kooks combined. Let's take a 'hit' out on him! Count me in for $5.00.

Yeah, we need someone to set up a website for donations for the "Kevin Kearney attitude correction" fund. Any takers?

If I was kevin I would not show my face let alone release my name let alonde do an interview with a f-ed up voice. He could of at least tried to do damage control for the sport on his interview but he did not.

I'm sure this guy is loving all the attention he is getting from this. He will most likely be seen on a mag and then sponsored by some lame kite company who needs the publicity. So for all of you guys ragging on this dude, you are supporting his campaign and I'm sure he will thank you some day.

http://www.almostroadkill.com

I'm just pissed Kevin didn't even try to do a grab while he was crossing the highway...........
Go for some style points brah!
Why half ass it when you can ass it all the way?

The Florida boys need to post this jackasses picture at every launch and write "cut lines on sight". Let's keep the turtles safe from this guy. I love the dart board site!!!!

Donations are now being taken for an airline ticket for Kevin from Ft. Lauderdale to somewhere on the Louisiana or Alabama gulf coast, for sometime next week. Return trip negotiable pending outcome of meeting.
Cousin Gustav

Now I know where I've heard Kevin's scratchy voice. Surely he plays Marge Simpson or at least one of the sisters on The Simpsons!

Media like the ones that jumped on that video don't care what other people are thinking, they have a distinct profile what's news worth sending: blood, semen, tears. News fill the time between ads, not more, not less. And if the "victim" goes like "yeah, I'll do it again tomorrow", the better.

If you go out two miles, you can see turtles.