View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 09:57 PM

Default Thanks Chris M. and Steve-O for putting on a great event

Thank you to the organizers of the race for trying to get some local racing going on in the area and donating money to a great cause. I did not participate in the race due to not having someone lined up to watch my son.

Also a BIG Thank you to all those people who traveled across the state to participate in our local race and kite with US!!! I would also like to apoligize for some of my local brothers attitude toward ASM and CAB kites

I do have a sailing background. North sails would dominate the ONE DESIGNS fleets in sailing. They spent more money on R and D and they built a fabulous product. The truth is Cabrinha has done excatly the same thing..... They build a faster kite than everyone else. They have put the time in and the money toward R and D.... good for them. I applaud them for their results!!

Kenty and Damo are some of the nicest people i have ever met kiteboarding
i do not fly CAB kites and they have befriended me anyway... and i am thankful for their friendship.
I would hope we can all just enjoy kiteboarding from the racing to the waveriding to the traveling to exotic destinations....lets all enjoy ourselves as brothers of the wind.