View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 01:48 PM

The rash guards sound cool, but good luck trying to get everyone to wear the same thing. ha ha.

the tags we agreed on are cheap (less than two bucks a piece when ordered in quantities of 100), waterproof, durable, and have a place to put emergency contact information, which IMO is a very important benefit.

They would be attached to your harness that way when switching kites, boards, etc. you wouldn't have to remember to change anything. people would forget bracelets, etc. We agreed on three levels and three colors. I've got the catalog at my desk. HOWEVER... i am a broke joke and cannot do this alone. I know that Steve isn't Daddy Warbucks either, so that is why having all the instructors pitch in was the most realistic plan. Members of the community can also volunteer to donate. Like i said...they're not expensive, but someone has to be willing to throw in some dough.

maybe we could set up a bucket at the race post party or something for donations and see how that works out. I'm sure most people would be willing to throw in a couple bucks and with more than 100 people registered, it would cover the entire cost.

gotta go fight fraud. happy friday. what do you guys think?

Last edited by amber; 02-22-2008 at 07:36 PM.