View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 06:45 PM

It was a good day today for team Cabrinha! Damo took bullets in all three races while Bruno got a 2-2-3. I actually did pretty well too, taking a 4-5-7. I even got Farley in two races!

We started the day on 13's with the first race getting pretty breezy in the end. I actually ended up in the water on the first race due to a protest situation. I tacked off quickly and rounded in the top 4. I blasted pretty fast down wind and had a great race.

The next two races we were on 11's. The wind was hammering off the wind and we saw a few spills. Damo hung on for a big win in these conditions. Gebi and I had a pretty close race that saw some explosions off the wind. I made up two positions on the last beat to the finish, taking out Gebi and Chip Wasson.

The last race of the day, was a no look back for Damo. Raced strong and finished fast in a dieing wind. I was looking pretty good, but had to double tack the weather mark causing me to loose places.

In all, i've done better every and am pretty stoked on my recent performance. Damo put himself back in the race and is only 2 points behind Adam and Bruno who are tied for first. We will see what tomorrow brings.