Thread: Cypress Fri @ 4
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 09:23 AM

Scott Fears was at Cypress yesterday. I spoke to him shortly before he rigged.

I was at the backside of the Skyway, only enough wind for a couple of riders (when I got there it was like 14 - 15 but quickly dropped to like 11-12)...my machine has a blown bladder still and I didn't have a patch kit so all I had was my UG MC 158 and a 15M Fuel. Jayson showed up with a 16M Turbo Diesel from WSW and I was REALLY impressed with how powered up he was on it...he eventually couldn't get upwind though but I think the strong current had a lot to do with it. Hauss was there too and was well powered on his 13M? but we all know that he probably weighs about as much as one of my daily craps...lucky bastard!!! He ended up the day with his kite falling out of the sky and carrying his kite back anyway...THAT's how light it got... There was another guy who was a coach for a tennis female pro who was riding a 19M Fuel. I spoke to the tennis player for a few minutes and she was pretty cool. There were two newer girls out there, both VERY cool and I am glad to see that we are getting more women riders in our area...VERY cool!!!