View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillette53 View Post
yeh man those kites look sick. Have been wanting to get on some newere C-kites to see whats what. As u know im trying for the handle pass nearly there on the 313. Are u throwing any handle passes yet
I can do a flat 3 if i want, but it's really not my greatest achievement that I want to accomplish. I also have a bit of trouble because of my size 6'2" 270lbs. I'm more focused on throwing huge stuff. I like to ride with a lot of power in my style of riding which is perfect when the powers coming from a C kite. I like to go huge, pull some mega loops, see how much of a beating i can take, my favorite move right now that I have never really seen anybody do is the triple S bend. I've seen the double and can do them consistently, I can do all the rotations for the triple it's just a matter of how fast I've got the landing coming at me and if I can get my nose around quick enough. I usually dig my nose or a rial on the landing. Anyway, I like to stylish moves like seatbelt grabs, and tweaked out unhooked moves like Railies, s bends, tantrums, F 16s, etc, etc.