View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 05:52 PM

Raul...thanks. I appreciate your input about the leash(es). And you are right - and I know - that the Cab leashes with the QR red disc right at the harness connection point are awesome and the way to go. I have three, but haven't used them in a while since I got my Mystic harness - I "hard-wired" my SS leash to my Mystic handle pass leash system, assuming that the red loop safety deal would serve as my QR point at the harness. I believe it does work well. I even moved it to the spreader bar so it's more accessible. That, however, seemed to be the problem here - it's location when the harness got spun around backwards on me. And maybe I came on strong to Kent's post. While I respect your knowledge and experience, know you and ride with you - or at least at the same spots - I found it pretty offensive given my condition and the situation to be reprimanded to some degree and in such a condescending and arrogant manner by someone I don't know and who certainly does NOT know me, my riding practices, etc, etc. Again, the intention of my post was NOT have my situation analyzed, criticized and evaluated by every one and their mother, but to simply say a quick thanks to the guys who were there to help. But I would welcome a conversation with Kent at any time.