View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 09:52 AM

Here are my thoughts,

If they are gonna do the story everything before your interview is gonna make the sport look super dangerous. I do appreciate that you are trying to make the best of accident and use it to promote safety. However, I think the interview should be done by someone else who they can not put on the spot about the accident itself. I would suggest finding if someone else can take the interview about the sport and safety (Maybe if Rick would be willing to do it?). If not Rick I than someone with similar credentials.

I think if you could talk them into interviewing the right person it would be better than no interview. That way it can be Bad and Good publicity instead of just Bad publicity.

As far as the raging, everyone relax I think what has needed to be said has been said and Kevin understands his mistakes, however at one pointed it needed to be said which it has, so lets look forward.

Let's enjoy the season and keep the accident in the back of are minds next hurricane season so no one makes the same mistakes.