View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 03:54 PM

Default still pissed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kite House View Post
Prayforwind i think you need to pray for more kitting and less stress, what a rage...interesting
:-) been praying for some wind and waves, but nothing yet. This post just brought out the evil in me. The dude is already hurt physically and emotionally and all you guys just making him feel even worse,with all the," you're making the sport look bad!" and other verbal bulll.Who lives along the Florida and Tampa Coast that doesn't go out when a storm is near, the summer brings 3 sometimes 4 week wind drought then all of the sudden there's a storm moving and then you see 20 plus knots and 10-15 plus foot swells forecasted after your feet being dry for so long who wouldn't take that risk,who?
Kiteboarding Tampa bay said it right the dude is no different from anyone of us. All kite boarders are guilty one way or the other when it comes to the lack of safety while riding It doesn't take a storm for shit to go bad with kiteboarding so why bash the guy. Another poster said no body is attacking Kevin how in the hell you could read some of these post and not take them as an attack. Instead of bashing the guy we suppose to be showing him our support because ANYONE!! of us could go out make a mistake a freak accident happens and get hurt. The old folks here had a saying while i was growing up, "if you don't have anything positive to say, shout the **** up!"