View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 11:45 AM

Default Tom, hook me up with your Waroo retailer!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by invisible View Post
There are plenty of better kites but they will cost 3 to 5 times as much for 5mph more of top end and possibly 2mph better bottom end and a longer lifespan.
Name one 7 Meter (BEST retails at $494 kite only) kite that retails at $1,482 (3x Waroo Retail) or $2,470 (5x Waroo Retail) for that matter...kite only no doubt!!!

Now let's move up to a 15 Meter (BEST retails at $894 kite only) kite. Name one that retails for $2,682 (3x Waroo Retail) or $4,470 (5x Waroo Retail)!!!

Okay, okay, so let's talk used. $300 at Real used. What other used kites are you finding out there that were used at a school for a whole season that are 3-5 times more expensive??? That is a $900-$1,500 used kite only, no bar and lines included!!!

Best is cheapest but just in appearance. They have a good product and they charge for it. add in a bar and lines and that Waroo isn't so cheap anymore...they get by on advertising a la carte in my opinion. And hey, it works so if it aint broke, why fix it. But I guess my point is that NO kite is 3-5 times more expensive than Best. You'd actually probably have a hard time finding one in similar shape and time used 2x more in price...

I'm just busting your chops Tom! Good points made other than the price thing though!