View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 02:10 PM

Default Best's great customer service, thanks

Scott here.

This post isn't meant to be "my brand is better than yours", it's just a simple thanks on a public forum where thanks is due.

I have recently been having bladder problems with my 13m Waroo (many have witnessed this). On the third occurrence of the bladder issue, instead of sending me another new bladder (they already sent two next-day-air for free) Best decided to just send me a new '09 kite for free. They assumed my kite must have had an internal problem. They did this without me asking for that option. Big thanks to Best.

Although I have not seen many bladder issues in Best kites in St. Pete (except for me... wtf!!) I have witnessed the decision by Best to send a new kite on occasion over the years if problems persisted, including Dr. Bruce locally and I think they did something along these lines for BLeighty, as well as with a few customers when I worked at OES.
This approach to customer service left a strong impression on me and was the primary reason I chose Best (their customer service) for my personal kites, in addition to the fact the '08 9m kicked butt. Trust me, deciding to fly a a kite with a big penis with gills meant I must have been impressed by the kite and company (lmao)

Their decision to give me a kite blew me away, even though I have seen this approach taken with others over the years - and it made my day (probably month) to hear this news just now.

Thanks Best and Daryl at Extreme for even asking (cuz I didn't)

Last edited by Unimog Bob; 11-23-2009 at 02:47 PM.