View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 06:17 AM

I've gotta agree with Brian. Best has their haters, and everybody likes the feel of a different kite, so your brand is your brand. But, Best is there for you when you need them. They might not fix the problem, or give you exactly the answer you want but you have so many options to get in touch with them. You can call during normal business hours and always get a live person(at least the multiple times I've called). If you're out of the country you can call via skype over their website(cool touch eventhough I'm not a skype user), and if all else fails, there's SQ(Simon) moderating their forum. He answers questions whenever you direct your question to him in a post. From what I've seen from people complaining about product problems in their forum, if it seems to be a manufacturer error or problem, they try to right it. If its obviously not their issue, they come out and say it.
I ride Best because I'm used to their kites and they fit me. I originally bought Best becuase I saw they were easily reachable if I had an issue my instructor didn't know about.
I know plenty of people don't like the feel of a Best kite, or their history of being an internet retailer, but if you've ever used their support, you'd know what I mean