View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 03:14 PM

You make the call: I purchased a 55cm Waroo bar from Extreme Kites on October 23. They shipped me a standard Best 55cm bar. After talking to Daryl and Scott over the phone and e-mailing them pictures of the bar I convinced them what they shipped me was not a Waroo bar. They said that Best must have put that in their shipment of bars by mistake and that was their last Best bar. They did not have any Waroo conversion kits either. So I returned the bar to them. They said that Best would convert the bar and ship it out to me. However, Best did not have any Waroo conversion kits left. So to make it up to me Daryl said that Best would ship me a new 2007 55cm bar. He apologized and said he wouldn't be surprised if I didn't do business with them again and then gave me Best's number so I could deal directly with them. Basically he wrote me off as a customer. I was OK with that as long as I got the bar. However, every time I called Best I was told they were waiting on a shipment of the bars from China and they would be there in another 2 weeks. Now I've been waiting almost 2 months for the bar so I can use it with my new Waroos (I know I can use a standard bar, but I launch and land solo and I need the extended depower capabilities of the bar). Today Best said they would not get the bars in until after January 1. As I didn't make the purchase with Best, my fear is that they will forget about the arrangements with Extreme and I will wind up without a bar and be out $200+.