View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 06:53 PM
E-Bone

Successes:

DaKine sent me a new fusion harness after a leash ring got ripped out of it by my Double Hello Kitty on the 9m Waroo. No charge aside from shipping it back to them. They worked me with to make sure I got the size and color harness replacement I wanted.

Litewave: Litewave Dave sent me a new board for $40.00 shipping and no other charges after I broke one that was 8 months old or so (really, Captain Ass and Board Blaster broke it).

Slingshot: took one of their first OnePumps back from me after it exploded during my initial inflation of the kite.

www.inflatablefarmanimals.com accepted a defective inflatable sheep that somehow popped...wait a minute, never mind.

Failures:

Nice Bindings. I bought a pair of bindings from them that failed. They replied once with two replacement parts. The bindings immediately failed again soon thereafter for the same problem. Nice then responded with SILENCE. FUK DEM.

Walgreens: asshole manager in one of their Orlando stores actually accused me of shoplifting when I dropped by to leave a piss on my way over to kiteboard St. Augustine. It was priceless, though, when I disclosed my professional background and explained that I could sue Walgreens, as well as him personally, for defaming me with a false shoplifting accusation. What a dumbass that guy was. Still, I hate 'em because the corporate office didn't have the ballz to response to a scathing letter regarding same. Punkz.