View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 03:07 PM

Default Cabrinha VS Best

I was a diehard cabrinha crossbow kiter for two years and you could not get me on a best...but then I was in key west with my friend Rush out on the flats and I had my crossbows and he had his waroos..I tried the best kite and at first I could not get use to the no bar pressure feeling but after a couple hours ..I could no longer like the heavy bar pressure of the crossbow...I sold all my Crossbows in which I always have two complete quivers of kites 2-16m, 2-12m ect all the way to my size 7 's.. I went with all the new Bularoos because they are made a little tougher and also are one pump...I am now a diehard Best kite fan but I do try every new kite I can get my hands on...My hands no longer after kiting for three days straight have anyblisters and the Best turn alot faster...the best relaunch a little harder but once you learn the secret they relauch good...best turn faster and I think are tougher kites..Mine do go down in surf (because of my inabilities) and I have not ripped out a panel yet ...Hope this helps you out..